By TRG Alerts Admin
○ Two train stations in Munich, Germany, were evacuated and train service stopped on New Year’s Eve, a spokesman for the Munich police said, citing concerns of a possible terror plot.
○ A terror warning about Islamic State extremists intending to blow themselves up in the city remains in place.
○ Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said Germany had received a tip from another country’s intelligence service that IS planned to attack Munich.
○ German police said that the main Munich Hauptbahnhof and Pasing train stations were evacuated.
○ Munich police president Hubertus Andrae said so far there hadn’t been any arrests.
TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATIONS
○ Location: 538 NM E of Tarawa
○ Wind: 34 mph
○ Movement: W at 8 mph
○ Location: 118 NM SSE of Pago Pago
○ Wind: 103 mph
○ Movement: S at 5 mph
○ Magnitude: 6.3
○ Depth: 10 km
○ Plume of smoke and ash 9,842 feet into the air. (Reuters)
○ Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
■ Cases as of 01JAN: 28,637 (Guinea, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Italy)
■ Deaths as of 01JAN: 11,315 (Guinea, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, United States)
○ Chikungunya Virus Disease (CHIK)
■ Suspected Cases as of 01JAN: 607,961 (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Spain, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, US Virgin Islands, and Venezuela.)
■ Confirmed Cases: 35,019
■ Deaths as of 01JAN: 77 (Colombia, Puerto Rico, Martinique, Grenada, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Dominican Republic)
○ Novel Coronavirus (MERS-CoV, SARS-related)
■ Cases as of 01JAN: 1621 (Saudi Arabia (KSA), Jordan, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the United Kingdom (UK), France, Tunisia, Italy, Oman, Kuwait, Yemen, Malaysia, Greece, Egypt, Lebanon, the Netherlands, Iran, Algeria, Austria, Turkey, The Philippines, Germany, China, South Korea, and the US)
■ Deaths as of 01JAN: 584 (Saudi Arabia, France, Qatar, United Kingdom, UAE, Oman, South Korea)
TOMORROW’S OUTLOOK (02JAN)
Copyright 2018 The Rendon Group. Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme