- Global: International Day of Non-Violence – 2007
- Guinea: Independence Day – 1968
- India: Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday
- Iraq: Anniversary of US admitting no weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq – 2003
- Syria: Anniversary of creation of the opposition Syrian National Council – 2011
- Ukraine: The unrest in Ukraine to be discussed in Paris by Ukrainian President Poroshenko, Russian President Putin, French President Francois Hollande, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
- Islam: Eid-E-Ghadir (Shiite)
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.